1. The series finale tonight of Boston Legal: What the hell? This cannot be the end of Alan Shore.
2. TV endings in general; Two that I’m really upset about:
- The Shield–yes, it ended a few weeks back, but I’m still not over the loss.
- King of the Hill–how can they take Bobby, Hank, and Peggy Hill off the air?
3. Sick babies-T and L are both sick (I’m eternally grateful for my mother taking care of them and taking them to the
doc for me)
4. My van-it’s been problem after problem after problem with it-I hate it!
5. Daycare-do I have to explain?
6. My subscriptions to match.com and chemistry.com had expired. I decided to try something new-eHarmony. Three days in, and just like all of my other online dating experiences, most of the guys are super ugly. I found three guys I was not repulsed by. But guess what? They were repulsed by me. I’m doomed to old-maid-hood.
7. Parent Conferences
8. Russ Martin is off the air–and 105.3 has switched to a sports format. Ugh!
9. Tomorrow’s trash day.
10. Dear Zachary–an incredibly sad and moving documentary played on MSNBC
11. I jiggle when I walk (and when I stop walking, it takes a few seconds to stop jiggling).
October 25, 2008 at 11:27 am Enter your password to view comments.
October 15, 2008 at 9:16 pm Enter your password to view comments.